How To Take Care Of Your 4×4 Lace Closure Wig?
- We are a professional Eyelash Vendors and Custom Eyelash Packaging.
- Make sure you sew the closure
- wig down tight and flat. If it’s loose, it will not look right.
- Always check and make sure the closure hair 4×4 wig is not twisting out of place while you are sewing it down.
- Gently swish your 4×4 closure wig when washing. It is recommended that you add a bit of shampoo to a small spray bottle then filled with moderately warm water.
- Do not rub or twist.
- Do not brush or pull hair while wet, as this will loosen the knots. And, you have to wash and condition using moisturizing products.
- We recommend a small number of daily moisturizers such as coconut to combat dryness or frizziness.
- The heat damages the wig’s ends and this may lead to the drying out of your cuticles. Thus, when you place the lace wig on your head, ensure that you protect it from the direct heat of the sun.
- When combing the hair on lace closure wig you should be extra cautious. Because sudden force may dislocate or loosen it from the base. To prevent this, ensure that you begin brushing the hair to the top from the ends while ensuring that you don’t get too close to the lace base.
- Last, be careful with chemicals, dyes, rinses, and bleaches because they would damage your natural hair.
Human Virgin Hair Wholesale
Virgin Hair Vendors
Other Important Care Tips:
- 4×4 Lace wigs should be washed at least twice every month, most preferably with clarifying shampoo. Clarifying shampoo is highly recommended because it helps with frizz and tangles.
- Never blow dry lace wigs after being washed and rather allow to dry naturally. This will cause the drying of the wig, and that may lead to increased breakage.
Mink Virgin Hair Bundles Manufacturer
Virgin Hair Vendors
Try Our Best To Meet Customer Requirements
Helpful Blog For Your Successful Business
How To Contact With Us
WhatsApp : +86 13174095132
Facebook: Ipsa Lashes