How To Install Human Hair Weave Bundles?
- Human Virgin Hair Wholesale bundles are very popular among fashionable black women. We have various hair braiding and wigs available in textures and styles. After taking good care of your hair, it will stay soft for a long time. The length and thickness of the bundle are real.
- But, do you know how to install Human Hair Bundles? It can blend well with your natural hair quality, and if the hair strands are installed correctly, it can make you look natural. Therefore, today we will share with you how to properly install human hair strands to give you a natural appearance and unique beauty.
- As we all know, there are more than one or two ways of installing Hair Weaves! It’s not just your typical glue and sew-in methods that seem to be the most popular. There are tons of methods! Some are even so easy that you can do it yourself.
- 《Clink Here >>> Where to buy cheap lashes?》
Sewing Method To Install The Hair Bundle
A common method of attaching hair extensions is to use a braiding method.
- Step 1: Wash the natural hair before sewing to get the desired effect after finishing.
- Step 2: It’s time to make corn kernels. Take a few strands of hair and weave them firmly into a small horizontal thread.
- Step 3: Thread the thread and start to sew the weft directly onto your track to get a seamless appearance.
- This method is suitable for all types of hair. However, it is not recommended for people with too fragile, fragile or damaged hair.
- Remember to wash your hair regularly and prevent the heat from over-setting. This can help the stitched weft last longer.
- In addition, since the braids are very tight, it takes some time to dry the hair after washing. Therefore, when using extension hair extensions to dry hair, it is best to dry the hair in a smaller horizontal part.
Wholesale brazilian hair
Gluing Method To Install Hair Bundles
I think the gluing method is the easiest and fastest method! However, this can also be the most destructive. It all depends on how the sewing and weaving are installed. You can apply one of the following two methods.
The First Method:
Step 1: You can bond hair extensions by braiding natural hair into braids or putting down your hair and wearing a braided hat on your head. The hat is the barrier between your hair and the glue.
Step 2: After being intact, measure the track required for each layer, apply glue and apply pressure to the head. That’s it! It’s really easy! This style is usually called “quick knitting” and we can see why!
The Second Method:
Same, but minus the upper limit. Some people don’t mind sticking the tracks directly to their hair. There is also a special type of glue dedicated to this option. It is more like a molding gel, apply it to your entire head, let it dry, and then apply marks.
If the Hair Extension is correct, hair extension gel may be a good choice. Make sure to follow our tips to use glue on hair extensions for great results.
Wholesale Hair Bundles
Micro-links Method To Install Hair Bundles
Mirco-links is a cumbersome installation method that can take up to three to four hours to complete. It requires a specially trained hair stylist to install it.
- Step 1: Place the weft yarn where you want. Then use electric clippers to fix it on both sides of the braid.
- Step 2: Starting in the middle, collect the same number of hairs from the weft.
- Step 3: Slide 1 bead onto the ring and pull the collected hair through the toilet. Then, insert the hair into the ring and slide the beads to the top under the stitches.
- Step 4: Use pliers to hold the bead ring and push it back to zero angle.
- Continue to repeat these steps with the remaining braided hair and complete the operation!
- Please note that depending on the growth of your hair, you must increase the braiding of your hair after 2 to 3 months.
- During the first week of wearing the micro loop weft insertion, you may feel your head tight. Don’t worry, even if your natural hair starts to grow longer, it can ensure a firm fixation. Once you get used to it, you will love that it looks realistic!
Wholesale Hair Vendors
The above are the three main methods of installing human hair braid. No matter which one you belong to, we hope you can install the hair braid correctly and have a unique appearance.
If you are not professional, we do not recommend that you do this. We still recommend that you let a professional do this for you, because installation requires skills and the right tools to get the best results without breaking any content. However, you must get the best quality primitive hair strands.
Ipsa not only a Eyelash Vendors and Lash Packaging Vendor. IPSA Wholesale Virgin Hair Manufacturer is one of the most popular and highest-rated human hair companies on the market. We offer a selection of high-quality hair strands in various styles, lengths and textures, which are also silky soft. Choose us and provide you with great discounts.
Try Our Best To Meet Customer Requirements
Helpful Blog For Your Successful Business
How To Contact With Us
WhatsApp : +86 13174095132
Facebook: Ipsa Lashes