Tips For Wholesale Mink Eyelashes From China !
Why are mink lashes so popular? The short story is that mink hair is super soft and smooth that it gives a flawlessly-natural look to your eyes.The long story is you need to assess the lash strips head to toe as an artist before committing to applying it to a client you wanna beautify. So, the first thing to do is know more about these lashes. Even if you know nothing, by the end of this article, you’ll know how to order from a 5-star China mink lashes supplier with closed eyes.
What Are Mink Lashes?
With so many mink lashes hitting the market every other hour, it can be overwhelming to choose the perfect mink lash for your salon. Whether you’re running solo or have a studio or office already, mink eyelashes are a must-know thing for professional lash artists.Where does it come from? While real mink lashes are collected with a cruelty-free method by brushing the hair-off live minks, faux mink extensions don’t use any real hair at all.
Custom Eyelash Packaging
While there are hundreds of mink extension varieties today, the following are the chosen few that are popular around the world. You should skim through the following because lash artists around the world must know these if asked by clients.
- Classic mink lash ranges from 16mm to 25mm in size
- Faux Mink: Hair from PBT fibers and not real-mink hair
- Real Mink: This is where the hair of live-minks are used for making fluffy and soft falsies
- Color: Whether you want to create an eye-catchy gradation or dramatic effect, there are colored mink lashes available today that you can use in all basic hues
- 3D Mink: These are falsies three layers of strips for a voluminous and full appearance
- Magnetic Mink lashes: You can use these fake lashes to adhere to the natural eyelashes without glue
- Laser: This is a patented technology from BL lashes that attaches falsies without overusing adhesives
Eyelash Packaging Box
Wholesale Custom Eyelash Packaging Box