How To Install Lace Front Wig?
Ipsa not only a Eyelash Vendors and Lash Packaging Vendor. IPSA Wholesale Virgin Hair Manufacturer is one of the most popular and highest-rated human hair companies on the market. We are a Lace Front Wigs Vendors. Lace front hair wigs are becoming more and more popular among fashionable women, partly because the lace front hair is designed to make your hairline look more natural. You can also choose to change the position on most of the lace front human hair wigs, which have more versatility than conventional wigs.
When you buy a lace front wig, you must know how to install a Human Virgin Hair Wholesale. Today, we will share with you the knowledge of learning how to wear the front lace wig correctly.
First, Let’s Talk About What Is Lace Front Wig?
Lace front wig is a special kind of wig that uses a transparent manual knotting method on the forehead area, usually fixed with special tape or glue. The hairline seems to have grown from the scalp.
The front mesh of the lace front wig is dense, and each hair is tied together separately to imitate the natural hairline. Therefore, you can remove the wig from your face, pull the wig’s hair back in half, and then tuck it behind your ears without seeing the wig cap.
Wholesale Hair Vendors
The Benefits Of A Lace Front Wig
- Human hair lace front wig is breathable, which means it can let air into the scalp easily.
- Lace frontal human hair wig is very suitable for people with sparse scalp, because it can help them make up for bald hairline.
- With its realistic appearance, you can style the lace front wig from the side part, fishtail braid, ponytail, or messy hair bun. Unlike conventional wigs, its versatility allows you to style and
- change the position of the parts on the wig before the lace, while still retaining a flawless natural hairline.
- If you want to change the color, you can use a lace front wig and shake any color you like without hurting your hair.
- Although seams must be sewn on the scalp to make the hair look natural, the lace front wig can give you a more natural look without breaking the hairline.
- With proper care and maintenance, you can wear a lace front wig for up to one year. Curling and tangling can be controlled by storing the fakes on the artificial head or in a satin-sealed bag.
Virgin Hair Vendors
Step-By-Step To Install Your Lace Front Wig
Step 1. Conduct a Skin Test
- Determine whether you have any sensitivity to your adhesive. Apply a small amount to a sensitive part of your skin, i.e. inside your elbow or behind your ear. Leave it there for about 15 minutes, then remove.
- If there is any irritation or redness do not use that adhesive and select a different type or brand. If there is no irritation, proceed.
Human Virgin Hair Wholesale
Step 2. Flatten Your Hair To Your Head
- Before you put on your wig, you will first need to prepare your hair. If you have little or no hair, you will need to use a wig liner to help keep your wig secure. If you have short hair, simply brush it back, away from your face.
- For longer hair, pin it up by making flat pin curls out of sections of your hair. Keep them distributed evenly over your head to avoid bumps and bulges.
Mink Virgin Hair Bundles Manufacturer
Step 3. Prepare Your Skin For Your Wig
- Wash your forehead, paying close attention to the hairline with a gentle cleanser. Blot dry. Use a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad and wipe along the hairline to remove excess oil.
- If your skin is sensitive, apply a scalp-protecting serum to the area after the rubbing alcohol. Allow both to dry before continuing.
Best Wholesale Hair Vendors
Step 4. Fit The Wig
- (If your wig is brand new follow step 4. If not a new wig, proceed to Step 5)
- To fit the wig, hold the wig close to the label, tilt your head slightly forward, place your wig to your forehead, and in a front to back motion slip the wig on as you would a bathing cap.
- Tilt head upright and push the front of the wig back until it aligns with your natural hairline.
- Tuck in any stray hairs. If you feel pressure around your scalp, the wig is too tight.
- When you move your head the wig moves independently, the wig is too loose. Use the adjustable Velcro straps inside the wig to loosen or tighten as needed.
Wholesale Virgin Hair Distributors
Step 5. Apply Your Wig Tape Of Glue
There are two types of adhesive you can use to secure a lace front wig to your head; tape or glue. We recommend trying both methods and deciding which you prefer.
- Put double stick tape on the forehead starting mid-forehead and working out. Lay strips side by side until they cover most of your hairline.
- Apply glue along the hairline making sure it’s evenly spread, then let dry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Place wig on head, making sure wig matches your hairline.
- Check both ear tabs for alignment
- Using fingertips, smooth wig over tape or glue, working from the center out to your ears.
Wholesale Virgin Hair Manufacturer
Step 6. Style Your Wig
- Human hair wigs may be styled with regular brushes and hot styling tools. Synthetic wigs may be styled with wide-toothed combs or wig brushes.
The Important Tips For Installing A Successful Natural Lace Front Wig
- Warning: Always clean your skin with an alcohol-free antiseptic before applying glue or adhesives. Do not use alcohol 90 ° or 60 ° at the risk of burning
- Cut the tulle well flush with the Lace because if the tulle protrudes from the Lace it is anything but invisible!
- Do not shave your own little hair, on the contrary, they accentuate the natural effect
- Be precise when you attach the Lace with glue or adhesives. If the glue sticks out, start again the installation, because if the glue sees goodbye invisibility.
Mink Virgin Hair Bundles Manufacturer
Try Our Best To Meet Customer Requirements
Helpful Blog For Your Successful Business
How To Contact With Us
WhatsApp : +86 13174095132
Facebook: Ipsa Lashes